Receive my newsletter. It features essays on how data helps building and growing products.
My name is Oleg Yakubenkov.
I am a product and data guy with experience in building and growing things at scale. Now I am CEO at GoPractice, where we change the way online education works.
- I was in charge of analytics at MSQRD. The company was acquired by Facebook.
- After MSQRD acquisition, I joined the team working on Workplace by Facebook, one of the fastest growing SaaS products in history. Workplace reached 2 million paid users in less than 2 years.
- I helped develop the services of API.AI (now Dialogflow) as a product director. The company was then bought by Google.
- I also launched the game King of Thieves with game-dev company Zeptolab, which became a hit with over 75 million players worldwide.
- And participated in the development of C.A.T.S. game, rated the best game of 2017 by Google Play, with over 100 million players.