My name is Oleg Yakubenkov.
I am a product and data guy with experience in building and growing things at scale. Now I am CEO at GoPractice, where we change the way online education works.
- I was in charge of analytics at MSQRD. The company was acquired by Facebook.
- After MSQRD acquisition, I joined the team working on Workplace by Facebook, one of the fastest growing SaaS products in history. Workplace reached 2 million paid users in less than 2 years.
- I helped develop the services of API.AI (now Dialogflow) as a product director. The company was then bought by Google.
- I also launched the game King of Thieves with game-dev company Zeptolab, which became a hit with over 75 million players worldwide.
- And participated in the development of C.A.T.S. game, rated the best game of 2017 by Google Play, with over 100 million players.
Receive my newsletter
It features essays on how data helps building and growing products.